The team is looking for a Business Manager to develop and execute strategic business management, planning, and communications processes (external and internal), provide leadership on strategic cross-group initiatives, and own the team metrics, reporting and business rhythm at Microsoft. This person will work with a variety of senior level stakeholders across the organization. Strong communication, project management, and marketing skills are required. The role requires someone who thrives on proactively solving complex problems, creatively promotes changes throughout the organization, and is able to transform ideas into recommendations for senior business leaders.
- Develop and deploy relevant and effective operational project reporting & business metrics
- Coordinate the generation of monthly business scorecards, communications, and reviews
- Lead cross-org strategic planning and special projects
- Drive business processes, including monthly business reviews, MYR, PRISM, and annual planning
- Maintain relationship with peers inside and outside the team to ensure strong cross-group collaboration
- Coordination and preparation of executive reviews
- Bachelors Degree. MBA preferred.
- 5 years of sales or marketing experience preferred
- Strong business management skills to drive accountability
- Ability to plan and manage large scale, complex projects from discovery to design to completion with strong focus on results
- Effective cross-group collaboration skills including the ability to lead a virtual project team and work with multiple executive level stakeholders
- Strategic thinker with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication
- VP-level presentation experience and high proficiency with PowerPoint required.